In accordance with Government guidelines, Covid-19 risk assessments have been completed at all our buildings to ensure we remain Covid-19 secure. In summary, to allow the continued use of our rooms in as safe an environment that can reasonably be maintained:
- All rooms have opening windows.
- Automatic hand sanitizers have been installed just inside each front door.
- 250ML bottles of hand sanitizer are provided in each room at all buildings and will be kept topped up daily. It is important that the bottles are not removed from the rooms.
- Daily cleaning and the disinfecting of surfaces that are touched regularly continues to take place by our cleaning team, and will continue moving forward.
- All WCs are provided with antibacterial soap, and all taps are touch-free.
- We have ensured that in all rooms, when seated, therapist and client are 2 metres apart. We have placed tape on the carpets to mark the position of where the armchairs and sofas should be. In order to maintain the distance, it is imperative that you do not move furniture beyond those marks. In some smaller rooms, you may notice that while your feet may not be two metres apart, your faces will be.
- The waiting rooms will remain open to allow people to step into whilst letting somebody pass through the corridors with space, but the waiting rooms now are effectively closed.
- Signage is present throughout the buildings.
In addition, we would like to request that both you and your clients adhere to the follow procedures whilst attending the buildings:
- Please use the automatic sanitizers upon entering the building.
- Adhere to all building signage.
- While passing through the corridors, please allow anybody else you may meet enough space to pass. When leaving your room, please check that the common area is reasonably clear before stepping out of the room.
- For both therapists and clients, please wash your hands more often than normal, and for at least 20 seconds.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze, and throw the tissue away straight away. Tissues and bins are provided in all rooms.
And finally, as per the Government advice, if you have symptoms of coronavirus, self-isolate for 7 days. If you live with someone who has symptoms, self-isolate for 14 days from the day their symptoms started. If you fall in either of these categories, you must not visit the buildings during those isolation periods.